Emove EM303 Gear Driven Semi Automatic Motor Mover
EM303 is our flagship easy wind manual engage caravan mover. It offers our ground breaking all-season covers which protect your mover from the elements and mean you can simply wipe dirt away. Large alloy rollers ensure traction even in the toughest conditions. If you are an all season caravanner this mover is great to go.
- Easy wind rollers, for the easiest manual-engage available, allowing easy adjustment to the condition of your tyres.
- EMOVE all-season full cover for protection where you need it.
- Diagnostic handset which which lets you know when you need to re-charge leisure battery or replace handset batteries.
- Soft START/STOP technology for accurate and shockproof maneuvering.
- Solid aluminium drive rollers with direct drive gears.
- Suitable for twin axle and single axle caravans.
- Charging Voltage: 12v DC
- Average Current Consumption: 20 Ampere
- Maximum Current Consumption: 100 Ampere
- Speed: Ca/approx. 9cm/sec
- Weight: Ca/approx. 37.2kg including all fittings
- Maximum total weight single axle: 1800kg (1600kg on 18% slope)
- Maximum total weight double axle (with 2 motors): 1800kg (1600kg on 18% slope)
- Material: Composite/coated steel
- SWL on flat tarmac: 2250kg
* Supply only or supply and fit available. Please select upon ordering.
Q: What is the EM303 Emove?
A: The EM303 caravan mover by Leisurewize is a basic, gear driven caravan mover for the cost conscious caravanner. It features a high quality gearbox and robust aluminium rollers for excellent grip in all conditions.
Q: How long is the warranty on the product itself?
A: We provide a 5 year parts only warranty. Please register your warranty under the 'Warranty Registration' section of our website, which can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
Q: Are Emove caravan movers quality checked?
A: Yes, all of our Emove caravan movers are quality checked and are TÜV approved.
Q: How does the manoeuvring system work?
A: You can easily engage and disengage the drive rollers to and from the tyres (both sides simultaneously) with the crank (supplied). It incorporates soft start/stop technology for accurate and jolt free manoeuvring. The Emove also features a very user-friendly remote control with soft grip and buttons that are easy to operate. Error messages are shown by LEDs on the control box and remote control.
Q: Will my Emove survive all weathers?
A: Yes, the Emove is constructed from coated steel, and has solid aluminium drive rollers. It is also splash proof and corrosion resistant - making it durable through all seasons.