Emove EM305 Heavy Duty Gear Driven Automatic Motor Mover
EM305 designed for large twin axle caravans (up to 2000kg). When you’re looking to move mountains this is the mover for you. Super strong and powerful but also one of the lightest caravan movers money can buy up to (30% in some cases). This is the mover that has it all.
- Full automatic-engage rollers for completely effortless use; even adjusting to the condition of your tyres.
- EMOVE all-season full cover for protection where you need it.
- Diagnostic handset which which lets you know when you need to re-charge leisure battery or replace handset batteries.
- Soft START/STOP technology for accurate and shockproof maneuvering.
- Solid aluminium drive rollers with direct-drive gears.
- Suitable for twin axle and single axle caravans.
- Charging Voltage: 12v DC
- Average Current Consumption: 20 Ampere
- Maximum Current Consumption: 100 Ampere
- Speed: Ca/approx. 9cm/sec
- Weight: Ca/approx. 34.1kg including all fittings
- Maximum total weight single axle: 2000kg (1750kg on 18% slope)
- Maximum total weight double axle (with 2 motors): 2000kg (1750kg on 18% slope)
- Material: Composite/coated steel
- SWL on flat tarmac: 2450kg
* Supply only or supply and fit available. Please select upon ordering.
Q: What is the EM305 Emove?
A: The EM305 is a modern, powerful fully automatic manoeuvring system for caravans up to 2000kg. It features a high quality gearbox and robust aluminium rollers for excellent grip in all conditions. Roller engagement if fully automatic at a push of a button. The simple-to-use remote handset allows smooth start and stop and change of direction without having to stop.
Q: How long is the warranty on the product itself?
A: We provide a 5 year parts only warranty. Please register your warranty under the 'Warranty Registration' section of our website, which can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
Q: Are Emove caravan movers quality checked?
A: Yes, all of our Emove caravan movers are quality checked and are TÜV approved.
Q: How does the manoeuvring system work?
A: You can easily engage and disengage the drive rollers to and from the tyres (both sides simultaneously) with the crank (supplied). It incorporates soft start/stop technology for accurate and jolt free manoeuvring. The Emove also features a very user-friendly remote control with soft grip and buttons that are easy to operate. Error messages are shown by LEDs on the control box and remote control.
Q: Will my Emove survive all weathers?
A: Yes, the Emove is constructed from coated steel, and has solid aluminium drive rollers. It is also splash proof and corrosion resistant - making it durable through all seasons.