Amperor 3 Stage 18amp Leisure Battery Charger MV3/180
A robust and highly reliable multi-stage charger with selectable output for muti-stage or float only type charging. Complete with 1 metre connecting lead. The MV series of battery chargers are able to provide the optimum charge for your leisure battery, through the use of intelligent multi-stage charging.
The main charging stages for the MV3 chargers are as follows:
- Bulk Charge - The full output current is provided to the battery and the voltage is allowed to increase until it reaches a pre-set level. This stage restores the majority of the batteries charge.
- Absorption Stage - The voltage is held at constant voltage between 14.0 & 14.6 volts (depending on battery type) until the current flow into the battery falls below 2 amps.
- Float Stage - The voltage is held at a constant level between 13.2 & 13.6 volts (depending on battery type) to help keep the battery topped up.
- 18 Amp Output
- Three stages for improved charging
- Thermal and electrical protection
- Intelligent fan cooling
|Input Voltage||180 - 264V AC|
|Input Frequency||50 - 60Hz|
|Output Voltage||13.8V DC +/- 1%|
|(below 2A)||14.5V DC +/- 1%|
|Load Range||0 - 18A|
|Current limit||@19A +/- 0.5A|
|Short circuit protection|
|Over voltage||@16V +/- 1.0V|
|Thermal||@90OC +/- 5oC|
|Operating Temp||-25oC to 50oC|
|Storage Temp||-40oC to 85oC|
|Dimensions & Weight|