Designed to fit camper vans, the connecting tunnel has a convenient door for easy access. Two large windows, with roll down blinds, give a great view out and the large front door can be rolled to the side.
The Trip AIR comes complete with a clip-in waterproof groundsheet that can be used if the site allows non-breathable groundsheets.
- Inflatable - external Multi Point Inflation System (7-8 psi)
- Freestanding drive-away awning
- Weathershield™ material
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped – for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in side tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Blinds on all windows
- Optional fleece carpet
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
- Model: Trip Air VW
- Code: CE7220
- Roof connection height: 180 x 210cm
- Dimensions: 290cm x 180cm + 90cm
- Pack size: 65 x 27 x 27cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable AirFrame Beams
- Flysheet: Weathershield® 150D 6,000mm HH
- Pitching time: 4mins
- Colour: Pearl Grey
- Guyline/ Rope - If your camper does not have a gutter it is possible to pull the tunnel to the vehicle by attaching guy lines/ropes (not supplied) to the top corners of the tunnel, throwing these over the vehicle and tying them to the wheels or pegging them down. Take care that the guy lines/ropes do not damage the vehicle
- Velcro Straps - If your vehicle has roof bars installed, the velcro straps, attached to the pole sleeve, can be fixed around them.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit to attach to standard c-channel awning rail, VW factory rail or Reimo Multi-Rail.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit to attach to a Fiamma or Omnistor wind-out sun canopy.
- Pole sleeve for use with a Pole and Clamp Connection Kit to fit to vehicles with a roof gutter or VW factory fitted multi-rail.