Kampa Travel Pod Action Air L Freestanding Drive Away Campervan Awning
If you don't want to spend time setting up and taking down your drive-away awning, then this awning is for you. The Travel Pod Action AIR is a free-standing awning allowing you to drive-away whilst still reserving your pitch on site for when you return.
The Travel Pod Action AIR has a large living area and an optional two berth inner tent can be fitted. The awning comes complete with a fully waterproof clip-in groundsheet which can be removed on sites that do not allow the use of groundsheets. A large protective canopy covers the front door - ideal for poor weather conditions.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Freestanding drive-away awning
- Weight:13.50 Kg
- Size: 290 x (270+90) cm
- VW: fits 205 - 235 cm
- Weathershield™ 6000mm fabric - Durable and extremely weather resistant, this material’s been protecting caravanners and motorhomers since 2008. We’ve improved the coatings to make it even better.
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Front canopy
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Large front 'D' door
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two-berth inner tent
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
- Keder Beading - The tunnel has Keder beading sewn to its top edge. The beading can be threaded into ‘figure-of-8’ extrusion (not supplied) and the figure-of-8 clipped to the gutter on the side of the vehicle. Kampa figure-of-8 extrusion is available on our website.
- Guyline / Rope - If your camper does not have a gutter it is possible to pull the tunnel to the vehicle by attaching guy lines/ropes (not supplied) to the top corners of the tunnel, throwing these over the vehicle and tying them to the wheels or pegging them down. Take care that the guy lines/ropes do not damage the vehicle.
- Velcro Straps - If your vehicle has roof bars installed, the velcro straps, attached to the pole sleeve, can be fixed around them.
- Pole & Clamp (optional parts required) - This requires an optional pole and clamp set available from your dealer. The pole is threaded through the sleeve in the top of the tunnel. This is then dropped into the gutter on the side of the camper and secured using the clamps provided.
- Using your roll out awning (if fitted) - The Keder beading can be slid into the channel found on the front of most roll out awnings. It may be necessary to use a Drive-Away kit to convert the size of the beading. Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit to attach to a Fiamma or Omnistor wind-out sun canopy.