Kampa Travel Pod Midi Air Freestanding Drive Away Campervan Awning
If you need even more room then the Travel Pod Midi Air is the ideal awning. Almost as quick to set up as the Mini, the Midi Air has even more living space and an extra side entrance complete with an all-weather canopy. Inside there's room to hang the optional two berth inner tent and still have living space. There's a great view through the large windows, each of which has it's own roll down blind that conveniently folds down into a pocket.
- Quick set up with inflation system including lateral roof poles.
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Roll up front panel
- Side door with wet weather canopy
- Window blinds
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Tunnel can be secured when not in use
- Complete with pegs, pre-attached guy lines, instructions
- Optional 2 berth inner tent available
The awning comes complete with a fully waterproof clip-in groundsheet. However, many sites do not allow groundsheets and so the groundsheet can be left out if necessary - an important issue if you intend to use camping sites.
The Travel Pod Midi AIR is freestanding and can be connected to the vehicle in one of three ways – pole & clamp, beading or guy line method. The rear tunnel comes with adjusting straps to take up any slack. The awning has large panoramic windows all round to let the light in and for a great view out – they all have roll away blinds. Folds into a compact, oversized carry bag.
Travel Pod Midi AIR Standard – designed to fit campervans and motorhomes with a rail height of between 190-230 cm high
Travel Pod Mini AIR Tall - designed to fit campervans and motorhomes with a rail height of between 230-290cm high
- 'Feel the difference' high quality heavy duty 150D weathershield.
- 6000mm HH material
- F/F UV protected
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear window
- Airpoles including lateral roof poles