Designed to fit camper vans, the connecting tunnel has a convenient door for easy access. Two large windows, with roll down blinds, give a great view out and the large front door can be rolled to the side.
The Trip AIR comes complete with a clip-in waterproof groundsheet that can be used if the site allows non-breathable groundsheets.
- Inflatable - external Multi Point Inflation System (7-8 psi)
- Freestanding drive-away awning
- Weathershield™ material
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped – for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in side tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Blinds on all windows
- Optional fleece carpet
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
- Model: Trip Air VW
- Code: CE7220
- Roof connection height: 180 x 210cm
- Dimensions: 290cm x 180cm + 90cm
- Pack size: 65 x 27 x 27cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable AirFrame Beams
- Flysheet: Weathershield® 150D 6,000mm HH
- Pitching time: 4mins
- Colour: Pearl Grey
- Throw over roof guylines included for attaching over the vehicle roof, allowing connection to vehicles without rails or a roof gutter
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 6mm Drive-Away Kit to attach to standard c-channel awning rail, VW factory rail or Reimo Multi-Rail.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip can be used with a 6mm to 4mm Drive-Away Kit to attach to a Fiamma or Omnistor wind-out sun canopy.
- Pole sleeve for use with a Pole and Clamp Connection Kit to fit to vehicles with a roof gutter or VW factory fitted multi-rail.