Outwell Country Road Touring Drive Away Awning 2015
With great headroom and floor spacing, the Country Road is a drive-away that offers ample of additional storage and living options for couples. The Country Road Touring Awning Standard comfortably fit vehicles with a height between 170cm and 220cm.
The front entrance provides you with ease and wide access into the awning which can be configured to be fully opened, half or less opened depending on your requirements. The front canopy overhangs the front door which keeps the entrance well protected from the driving rain and also, protection against sun glare.
The large panoramic windows allows in ample of light and in return, will leave your awning feel spacious while creating excellent viewing areas for all to enjoy spoiled views. Curtains are included to for added privacy!
Equipped with Link Access Zone System which closes the gap between the ground and your vehicle, this system simply reduces draft yet increasing water tightness when pitching on uneven terrain. Keeping all inside nice and dry and your belongings well protected from the elements, the groundsheet is zipped sealed to the awning which, can be removed but, importantly keeps out the damp and those unwelcomed insects. The flysheet is fully seamed increasing weather proofing and further increased by the aid of the 4000mm hydrostatic head; for excellent water proofing.
The Country Road is strengthened for strong winds with thanks to the steel and fibreglass pole sets for a durable stand throughout your outdoor stay! Topping this, the Wind Stability System utilises Velcro attachments to connect the flysheet to the poles to cope with winds up to 60mph!
Complete with reinforcement material on all stress points, adjustable pegging points, pre-attached luminous guylines and heavy-duty zips keeps the Country Road Touring Awning all in check for when you require its use!
- Dimensions: 320cm x 340cm x 225cm (DxWxH)
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (75-Denier 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene with 10,000mm hydrostatic head waterproofing
- Groundsheet: Sealed with zip-out functionality
- Poles: Roof: Duratec fibreglass 9.5/11.0mm, Legs: Steel poles 19mm, Rain-safe door: Duratec fibreglass 9.5mm, 19/16mm inside roof poles
- Link Access Zone System to close the gap between the ground and your vehicle
- Wind Stability System
- Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm
- Overhanging front canopy
- Panorama windows with privacy curtains
- Pre-attached luminous guylines
- Adjustable pegging points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips
- Pack Size: 80 x 33 cm
- Weight: 27kg
Optional Inner tent and fleece carpet also available.