The Santa Monica Highway lives up to its name! Designed fit vehicles with a height between 170cm and 220cm the Santa Monica is quick to erect drive-away, touring awning to be enjoyed by friends and family! Can be used to provide extra storage and living options!
Condensation has always been an issue for campers; however, the Santa Monica features large mesh panels on each side, complete with zipped external covers leaves your awning feeling fresh, spacious and comfortable for all to enjoy. With large front and side windows create panoramic views that are unspoiled allowing all to enjoy the surroundings.
The front door can be configured to your liking, can be opened completely, half opened or pitched out like a canopy to create shelter from the rain, keeping the entrance clean as well as providing protection from sun glare.
Equipped with Link Access Zone System which closes the gap between the ground and your vehicle, this system simply reduces draft yet increasing water tightness when pitching on uneven terrain. Keeping all inside nice and dry and your belongings well protected from the elements, the groundsheet is zipped sealed to the awning which, can be removed but, importantly keeps out the damp and those unwelcomed insects. The flysheet is fully seamed increasing weather proofing and further increased by the aid of the 4000mm hydrostatic head; for excellent water proofing.
The Santa Monica is strengthened for strong winds with thanks to the steel poles 19 mm and the 19/16 mm inside roof poles for durable stand throughout your outdoor stay! Topping this, the Wind Stability System utilises Velcro attachments to connect the flysheet to the poles to cope with winds up to 60mph!
With pre-attached luminous guylines and heavy duty zips keeps the Santa Monica operating as it should for long lasting use!
- Dimensions: 420 x 300 x 210 cm (DxWxH)
- Flysheet: Outtex 4000 (75-Denier 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Groundsheet: Sealed Ground System, zip-out functionally
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm, 19/16 mm inside roof poles
- Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm
- Large panorama windows
- Front canopy option / Half or fully open front door options
- Link Access Zone System to close the gap between the ground and the car
- Wind Stability System for protection against winds up to 60mph
- Reinforcement material on stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines
- Outwell heavy-duty zips
- Carry bag included
- Pack size: 27 x 76 cm
- Weight: 19.4kg