Truma Inet Box For Truma Combi Heating & Aventa Air Conditioning Range
The Truma Inet Box is a device that works alongside both the Truma Combi boilers and the Aventa Air conditioning range. It allows the user to control the temperature of the Motorhome either by Bluetooth or via Text messaging from a smart phone. Working with a combination of the heating system and air conditioner, it uses smart technology to work out the best way of getting the inside of your vehicle warmer or cooler.
- Remote control and monitoring of the Truma heating and air conditioning systems via smartphone / tablet
- Simple start-up via Truma App
- Future-proof thanks to update function
- Retrofittable for iNet-capable Truma appliances
- Communication via SMS or Bluetooth
- Update display and download of new firmware via the Truma App
- Registration of up to 20 mobile terminal devices with a Bluetooth connection
- Simultaneous control by up to four mobile terminal devices
- Requirements: A mini-SIM card (pre-paid or contract) with its own number is required for GSM communication (not included)
- Power Supply: 12 V / 24 V
- Average Power Consumption: 40 / 20 mA (12 V / 24 V)
- Sim Card Type: Mini-Sim
- Interfaces: TIN bus (2x TIN 1 replaceable, 1 x TIN 2) GSM, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: Class 2
- Operating Temperature Range: - 30 °C to 60 °C
- Weight (without accessories) Approx. 150g
* Truma heating systems can only be controlled by the Truma iNet Box in combination with a Truma control panel.
* Please note, the phone is NOT included.