Truma Therme TT2 Electric Water Heater
The Truma TT2 water heater is ideal for caravans this 5 litre water boiler supplies hot water in a compact way. The water is heated by the hot air generated from the vehicles heating ducting (but also has an additional heater element).
This popular product was designed for the larger vehicle where space is at a premium. It uses the warm air from the blown air installation to convect warmth into the water. In addition it has a 300w electric heating element (230v) to enable the water to be heated using site electricity. If no blown air system exists, the Therme can also be installed on its own as an electric only water heater.
The Truma-Therme can heat 5 litres of water in a short time (approx. 50 min.) using the hot air from your heating system or using the 230 V / 300 W heating element.
- compact dimensions (L x H x W) 370 x 230 x 220 mm
- easy to install
- 5 litre water capacity
- water is heated by warm air distribution from heating system or using 230 V electrical heating element
- rapid heating time (approx. 50 min.)
- convenient and easy operation
- water is heated to 65Â°C under thermostat control
- can be used with all regular submerged pumps to maximum of 1.2 bar
- Power consumption: 300 W
- Operating pressure: 1.2 bar
- Weight: 2 kg (without water)