Dometic Seitz Heki 1 Rooflight
The Heki 1 is opened with a manual winding system. The glazing panel cna be raised all round to a maximum of 40mm, or directional to one or all sides. This allows you to adjust ventilation to every outside situation.
- Acrylic double glazing and polyurethane frame for high insulation
- Large overflap of the glazing panel stops water entering the vehicle so the dome can be raised when raining
- With blind and flynet mounted to the inner frame seamlessly adjustable
- Clear opening of 790mm x 510mm
- Installation requires a flat surface area of 1100mm x 820mm
- Cut out: 960mm x 655mm
- Suitable for roof thickness from 27-60mm by cutting the inner frame
|Weight (kg) ||22 |
|Cut out (mm) ||960 x 655 |
|Installation area (mm) ||1100 x 820 |
|Possible roof thickness (mm) ||27-60 |
|Max. opening angle ||70° |
Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.