CBE PC200 Kit
The CBE PC200 control panel is a step up from the popular PC100 analogue system with several additional features such as a digital display with clock and internal/external temperature sensing.The microprocessor controlled system with LCD display, with the following functions: Digital clock, car battery test, services battery, internal & external temperature test, control lights, control water pump, control external light, batteries parallel relay, control fridge, protection fuses, car battery recharging control, save service battery function.
The system includes: PC200 control panel, 12v distribution box protection fuses, switching mode battery charger, screw for waste water tank (fresh probe not included), cables for control panel L=6m, cables with sensors for internal (L=1.5m) & external (L=3m) temperature.
The CBE PC200 Kit includes:
- PC200 LCD Display Panel (192mm W x 78mm H)
- CB516 16A Switch Mode Battery Charger 16 amp
- DS300 12v Distribution Box (with fuses)
- DS1205 RCD Consumer unit
- Waste couple screws, pins and connectors
- Circuit Breaker 25 amp, 2 x 13 amp MCB
- Internal and external temperature sensors
*The CBE Fresh Water Probe is not included as available in various lengths.