Kampa Dometic Cross AIR Drive Away Campervan Awning 2022
Utilizing the convenience of the innovative Kampa Air Frame, Cross AIR's steep walls provide a spacious living area. The cleverly designed front panel incorporates a ‘D’ door that can be half or fully rolled back, while cover from a large canopy provides weather protected access. The Cross AIR comes with a clip-in groundsheet, windows with blinds for privacy, and mesh panels above the front and back doors.
- Inflatable - external multi-point inflation system (7-8 psi)
- Free-standing drive-away awning
- Feel the Difference Weathershield HD heavy-duty material
- Flame retardant and UV-stabilised
- Hot-air taped seams for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Window blinds with easy-store pocket
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Connection height: 180-210cm
- Pack size: 76 x 35 x 35cm
- Weight: 16.15kg
- Material: Weathershield 68D
Durable AIR Poles are inflated individually for the simplest set-up and take down.
Wet Weather Entrance
Provides sheltered access to the tent and prevents rain running in when you unzip the door.
Both side panels can be zipped out to reduce weight and to open the awning up veranda style.