Leisurewize Mercury 350 Drive Away Campervan Awning LOW
This Mercury 350 driveaway awning is a pole awning that is easy-to-assemble. This driveaway awning has two sections; the inner section that is separated by a large zip door which provides privacy and storage space, and the outer section which lets in plenty of sunlight through its large windows.
It has a large front door and two side doors. The two side doors have zippable fly screens providing ample ventilation and for keeping unwanted insects at bay.
This driveaway awning easily attaches to your campervan. It also acts as a standalone awning, which gives you the option to leave your site with your campervan to go exploring during the day.
Features & Specifications
- Openings on all 3 sides with internal fly screens
- Blinds to all windows
- Ladder straps
- Supported by easy-to-see hi-vis guy lines that can be adjusted by hi-vis guy lines
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Two inner sections
- Side door into the tunnel so not to enter main awning
- Triangulated fixing points leading to high visibility guy lines
- Mud wall with anti-trip fold down on Main front door
- Taped seams for extra strength
- Door between main awning and tunnel can be opened either way and has the addition of fly screens to aid ventilation
- Made from a waterproof fabric with rating: 3000HH
- Material: Polyester, PVC, Fibreglass, Steel
- Colour: Charcoal
- Height: 180cm -210cm
- Depth: 210cm + 90cm Tunnel
- Width: 300cm
* Please note that the picture shows the TALL model awning on a Peugeot Boxer but this sale is for the LOW model with the connection height of 180 - 210cm.