Truma Combi 2E Gas & Electric Blown Air & Water Heater
A compact heater and a hot water boiler in one. The perfect solution for small and medium-sized vehicles.
Enjoy twice the comfort with Truma Combi 2 E: space and water heater in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes, or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight.
Truma Combi 2 E also has integrated electric heating elements. Because of this, the heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site, and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Truma Combi 2 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
Truma CP Plus Digital Control Panel Included!
The Truma Combi 2E complete kit includes the Truma CP Plus digital control panel. The CP Plus control panel is also inet ready*. The Truma iNet system enables control of your Combi 2E from your tablet or mobile phone via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment. To use the Truma iNet system with your Combi 2E, you will require a Truma iNet Box so you can control your Truma Combi or Truma Aventa via a smart phone or tablet.
At A Glance
- 2000 W rated thermal output
- The most lightweight and compact combination heater available
- Unrivaled low power consumption
- Comes with Frost Control, the current-free safety/drain valve featuring frost monitoring, as standard
- Optimum distribution of warm air through four warm air outlets
- Short water heating time, but no need to cut your shower short - enjoy!
- Durable stainless steel water tank
- Complete with a new LCD control panel CP Plus: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma Air Conditioner
- Truma Combi 2 E: with integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
- The warm air from Truma Combi 2E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes possible
- Energy sources - Liquid gas (Propane/Butane) and electricity
- Operating pressure - 2.75 kPa
- Rated heat output (gas mode) - 1950 W
- Rated heat output (electrical mode) - 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated heat output (mixed mode) - 3900 W
- Fuel consumption - 130 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 6.5 A for short periods (average approx. 1.2 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water container max. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V) 4.1 A / 8.1 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 m³/h
- Water capacity - 10 litre
- Pump pressure - max 280 kPa
- System pressure - max 450 kPa
- Heating time from approx 15 °C to approx 60 °C - Boiler 23 minutes, Heater + Boiler 90 minutes
- Destination countries - Only approved for GB and IR
- Weight - 16.2 Kg
- Dimensions: Length 510 x Width 450 x Height 300 mm
- Installation dimensions, please see diagram below (minimum dimensions–additional space must be provided for the gas connection, water connections and drain valve (L x W x H) depending on the installation situation)
- Truma Combi 2 E Heater
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Truma Combi JG assy pack
- Truma Combi 6m data cable
- Truma Combi exhaust cowl kit (available with Black or White cowl)
* Ducting and outlets for the heating side are all available as optional extras.