Thule Omnistep Slide Out 12v Electric 700 Step (G2)
The new G2 for 2022 is lighter and stronger than the discontinued V18 model. The Thule step allows you to easily enter your vehicle without effort, operated via motor.
Extremely robust, the Thule steps are made of corrugated anodised aluminium. Their quality exceeds European quality standard EN1646.
A switch for the connection of a warning lamp inside the vehicle is included as standard, making it impossible to drive away with the step still out.
For even greater convenience, opt for the motorised steps. Each model is operated by a simple switch, conform to the EMV and CE norms.
- High performing sliding RV step
- Load security - step does not operate with more than 15kg load
- Quality parts with proven reliability
- Easy to stow manually and without tools in case of power failure
- Clever multifunctional cable outlet to avoid water and dust infiltration
- Safe entrance thanks to antislip strips
- Perfect protection against dust thanks to the integrated brushes
- No sharp edges on the front side
- Footboard made of corrugated, anodised aluminium
- Different mounting sets for vans available
- Strong yet lightweight materials
- Compatibility: Caravans, Motorhomes and Vans
- Materials: Corrugated anodised aluminium
- Step width: 707mm
- Total width: 752mm
- Weight: 8.50Kg
- Model number: 301463
- Operation: 12v motor
* Vehicle specific V18 mounting kits are also available (please see below). The V18 or the G2 fitting kits can be used with this G2 model step.